Sunday, August 31, 2008

The Perfect Sunday...

After a weekend of debauchery, I was in dire need of a Perfect Sunday. I slept until mid-afternoon, leaving me with a good 16 hours of snooze time under my belt and a head full of fog. After a cup of coffee or three I showered and considered dressing. Eventually, I did that too. No one was home. Bliss. I slowly sorted my room, organized my notes, finished off some stories. I smoked cigarettes and watched the sky pump long, plump drops of rain onto the grass. It smelt wonderful. Now I am listening to Sia and drinking cups of satisfyingly hot peppermint tea. 

I have officially given up on Taekwondo, after two classes. Go me. I miss the days when good ol' ma n' pa payed for everything. It felt really good getting back into it; being back in uniform and running about, kicking things, fantastic! Maybe, when I finish uni and earn more than the classes cost, I'll give it another go. 

I really don't have anything even mildly interesting to say. I didn't speak to another living soul all day. It isn't even 9 yet, and I'm ready for bed. What an animal. 

No comments: