Friday, September 19, 2008

The best laid plans...

I met with Hannah yesterday, which, as always, was great. She is helping me get back on board with my thesis, working through the things that are stopping me from being where I want to be. I decided on a weekly target of writing, entirely within the realms of possibility. However, it involved a dedicated approach today (but not tonight) and tomorrow, Tuesday and Wednesday. Intentions, I am quickly discovering, are worth nothing. Due to a series of unfortunate events,* I left the house late last night, and returned only in this last hour. I am lacking in sleep and my regular teeth-brushing practices have been disturbed. Further, though I will be leaving the house much earlier tonight, I will, once again be away until later tomorrow. So, that leaves me with Tuesday and Wednesday to cram in what I was expecting to do in four days. Can someone please clarify - what is the point of trying?

*Regards to Mr Snicket.

2 comments:

Infinite Rider said...

The point of trying is that it's the only way to succeed.

:-P

Love you.

Stuck in the Thesisphere said...

Not the response I was looking for, Stef, but thanks anyway :-P
love you too x