Monday, September 15, 2008

Magically Taboo

I am so over being sick! And doctors suck. Raa. I waited for 40 min at the La Trobe Medical Center today to see a doctor I had made an appointment to see. I went in and she was like "how are you today?" and I said "I have tonsillitis, I would like a script for Amoxycillin please." And she just gave it to me. No checking or anything. What is the point of that? It is so frustrating, having to wait for a doctor so you can spend 30 seconds waiting for a script to print. 

Deep breaths. Right, now I have that out of my system...

I guess I don't have much else to say. I was running a fever at work and it all went by in a bit of a blur. The 'T' word has become taboo (not literally, obviously, that would be odd), again. I can't even think about it without getting nauseous, and when I try to work on it I freeze up. But I have the next couple of days off, so hopefully it will magically write itself during that time. In the mean time, I need to figure out what (and if ...) I am going to read at the Gallery Readings on thursday. 

No comments: